viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Viernes musical


Muchos diréis que 5 seconds of summer no os gusta y otros tantos los amaréis. Pero si hay algo que todos debemos tener en común, es que esta canción y Ashton son adorables. 

                                                                                                                                                                               

 I remember the day you told me you were leaving
                                         I remember the make-up running down your face
                                         And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
 Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
                          And the memories I never can escape .